Corporate / Team Coaching
We understand that sometimes a whole team could benefit from working with an executive coach. We have successful experience working with teams in:
- customer service
- and more!
Stronghold provide the industry’s best performance improvement results-focused coaching. It is critical that the coaching you invest in brings measurable and transferable results. We have developed a systematic process of ensuring your teams exceed expectations.
Our team coaching model allows one-on-one coaching with a seasoned coach, or you may choose to have your management team sit in the sessions as well. After our initial assessment and consultation we will tailor a measurable coaching program to your business needs.
Our coaching has been successful in:
- Increasing bottom line revenue
- Increasing process efficiency
- Improving company morale
- Improving emotional intelligence and team maturity
- Reducing gossip and back-biting
- Increasing collaboration
- Ensuring accountability
- Instilling lasting change
- Improving gross revenue from direct sales
- Improving customer feedback and Bet Promoter Scores
- Ensuring goals are reached by all team members
- Improving the effectiveness of management
- Ensuring compliance with procedures
- Gathering critical feedback for the leadership
- Reducing turnover of staff
The ROI on team coaching is measurable and the results far outweigh the investment. Schedule a complimentary consultation today to begin discovering if coaching is best for your team.
Stronghold also offers Training packages and team behaviors/driving forces assessments to support coaching.
Team coaching is designed to coach teams of 3 or more at a time. However these sessions can be on an individual basis. Our coaches will make a recommendation based on the information provided and gathered during our assessment.
Typically we will provide either coaching in a group setting, one on one coaching, or a combination of the two.
Pricing for Team (group) coaching is $250 per session or $200ea if purchased in pack of 4.
We may adjust the pricing model if one-on-one coaching is provided but attempt to keep the overall cost the same.