Leadership / Executive Coaching
- In transition and looking for the next job or career opportunity?
- Starting a new position?
- Looking for help to get promoted?
- In need of a sounding board, an objective viewpoint, or a new perspective?
- Struggling with a performance review item that’s holding you back from moving up?
- Recently laid off and need help with your situation?
- Familiar with the value of coaching and looking for a new coach?
If so, executive coaching is perfect for you. No matter where you are in your career, coaching helps you:
- remain accountable to your goals
- develop priority balance
- maintain an emotionally intelligent perspective
- navigate any storm
- capitalize on more opportunities
- optimize your time
- strategize for success
- develop leadership traits
- remain motivated while motivating others
- create structure for organizational development and team growth
- communicate effectively with others (especially challenging coworkers and customers)
- improve public speaking and presentation skills
- maintain priority stabilization
- develop in empathy and business acumen
- improve process and structure within a business or team
As an Executive/Leadership coaching member you will receive:
- Consistent high-impact coaching sessions
- An executive behaviors/driving forces coaching assessment ($129 value)
- A leadership 360 peer review (optional)
- A weekly coaching report
- Tools to help your team and business succeed
I got more accomplished in one coaching session with Stronghold than I did over an entire year with my former coach.
Xina Rim, Realtor
I am currently working with Thom and he is an incredible coach. He is literally changing my business every time I meet with him. The best thing about Thom is that can help me on my personal development and my business development and those combined is what is really making an incredible difference. AND I happen to think he’s pretty awesome!
Malia Smiley, Realtor, Charles Rutenberg, Clearwater, FL
Program Structure & Pricing
We typically meet with our executive coaching clients two times per month. These sessions last about an hour and can be in person or remote. Executive coaching is affordable to most professionals and we never require a contract.
The best way to discover if coaching is right for you is to schedule a complimentary session today.